Monday, January 27, 2014

January Favourite of the Month


As the month of January is coming to an end and yet more snow is to come, this red chunky scarf has been (and will continue to..) keeping me warm and bright.
Shout out to my dear sister back home in Vancouver, who knitted this for me in empathy of surviving below -10 weather for the first time...
(For those of you who are not familiar with Vancouver weather, it snows once in awhile with the cold weather rarely going down lower than -5 but, it's a rain city.)

F6.3  1/13  ISO 1600

I love the fact that this scarf is wide, long and voluminous for me to wear in multiple ways while adding colour and character to my outfit. 

Two of  my favourite ways to wear it: 
F6.3  1/13  ISO 1600
The "knot", a simple way to block the wind while looking stylish and it keeps my face warm as I dig my face into the scarf...

F6.3  1/13  ISO 1600
And I like to just throw it on my shoulders like a shawl when in indoors to keep myself cozy; also because like the way the scarf drapes.
Although I am ready to meet and greet Spring/Summer, but seems like this red fellow will be at myside little bit longer...


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenny,

    I just want to confirm that I gave the correct marks to the right person, you are "Woo" on my class list right? :)

    If that is correct, then no need to message back, I got it and made a note for your future posts. If that is incorrect, let me know!

    ReplyDelete