Monday, January 27, 2014

Subzero in Suburbia

The past few months in this beautiful city have been anything but fashion friendly. 
Layer after layer does not help with keeping chic; but sometimes us fashion girls gotta do what we gotta do! 
Waking up in the morning for an 8am class is hard enough but trying to look good, well you girls who do it are all super women! I know I barely roll out of bed, attempt to throw my hair up and groggily look for some comfy tights and the warmest sweater I can find. 

Although it is a new year, so I thought I might as well try and kick out the old, lazy habits and actually invest in looking fun and fashionable while also attempting to keep warm. 

This look is one of my favourites as it is stylish and surprisingly enough, keeps you warm!! 

1/320 ISO 2500 F4.0  

These adorable, plaid jeans are from Forever 21 along with the brown suede booties and velvet crop top. 

1/320 F4.0 ISO 3200 

The fur coat and sheer blouse can both be found at H&M for reasonable prices! 

1/320 F4.0 ISO 2000 

So why not end this horrid winter season in style? We may not be able to say when winter ends but we can have a say in making it more fashion friendly! 

1/320 F4.0 ISO 3200 


No comments:

Post a Comment