Friday, January 31, 2014

Minimalistic | Black x Gold



 I find opting for a simple piece of jewelry can often leave a bolder impression. 

Hence, why my ever-growing jewelry collection has become very minimalistic in the past while. I gather pieces here and there, and find the more simple it is, the more I wear it. 
I'm particularly a sucker for gold, since I find it always has the ability to liven up any outfit, no matter how plain.

Minimalist jewelry is great to pair with almost any style, giving a sophisticated and sleek look, effortlessly.
Whether it's work wear, casual wear or even dressy, it's easy to tie in since it is so understated.
You can't really go wrong! 

As the saying goes, less truly is more. 


Here are some of my favourite pieces I recently bought; All from Topshop's 'Freedom' collection.


This bracelet is one of my go-to essentials! The bold lines make it a great statement piece without looking too overpowering or garish. This works so well by itself that it doesn't need to be paired with much else.
ISO 200  |  S 1/13  |   F5.6

The simple 'V' shape creates such a dynamic look, without being too distracting. The lightness of it still manages to keep it quite feminine and pretty. Perfect sleek addition to any girls outfit.
ISO 100  |   S 1/13  |  F5.6

These rings were bought in a multi pack of eight. They came as a mixture of regular rings and midi rings... which I love! This is a fun look that adds a bit of quirkiness to any ones accessory game!
ISO 100  |  S 1/5  |  F 4.00



1 comment: