Monday, February 17, 2014

Antique Fashion meets the Millennium

iSO- 400. f/5.7. shutter - 1/60. 

Vintage meets modern day fashion in this 1970s velvet jumpsuit. Paired with the daring gold skull bracelet, this outfit the high gritty fashion of today. The velvet jumpsuit is pretty much perfect for this chilly weather as it is fashionable, warm and one of a kind. It was my grandma's back in the day and I love that I am able to wear and use it in everyday life and carry on the spirit within the garment. I decided to pair it with the Louis Vuitton portfolio case as it adds to the high fashion feel of the photo.

iSO - 400. f/5.7. shutter - 1/160 

The head scarf compliments the outfit and gives it a boho-chic feel. I love the way the light hits Kim in the shot above as it enhances the scarf's unique pattern. You can't see the jumpsuit and bracelet as well in this shot but I like how it creates an illusion within the image and lets your imagination create a garment within the darkness.

iSO - 200. f/5.7. shutter - 1/100 


No comments:

Post a Comment