Thursday, February 13, 2014

New In - Vintage, Handcrafted and Unique Items


1/6 f4.5 ISO400

Today I want to show you some vintage, handcrafted and new items from shops in Kensington Market and from the store Urban Outfitters on Yonge Street. Last weekend I checked out Kensington Market for the first time and it turns out that I totally love it there even though my friends and I went on a really cold day. I found those amazing see through stone earrings and the knot twisted ring together in a store called ‚Courage my Love‘. The two necklaces from UO remind me of the ‚Tales of the Thousand and One Nights‘ and are perfect to combine with my free people boho dresses. Last but not least I found a cool, striped vintage men’s shirt from Levi's at a store called ‚Subrosa‘ and I can not wait to knot it up to wear it in spring with some high wasted pants. 

I will definitely check out the neighborhood again - probably when its getting warmer.... ;)

1/6 f4.5 ISO400

1/20 f7.1 ISO400

1/30 f7.1 ISO400

No comments:

Post a Comment