Saturday, February 15, 2014

Reading on Reading Week


This reading week, I am lucky to be escaping the cold winter weather. One of my favourite things to do on vacation is read, which I unfortunately do not get a lot of time to do during the semester. Here are some of my "fashion" books that I will be bringing with me to read (when I'm not studying for midterms of course...), along with warm weather outfits to go with them.

ISO400 / f4.0 / 1/20
 The first book is "The Asylum" by Simon Doonan, creative ambassador of Barneys New York. The book includes autobiographical essays about the crazy world of fashion - should be an interesting read.
ISO400 / f4.0 / 1/20
Next up, "It" by Alexa Chung, the appropriately named "scrapbook" style book by the infamous "it-girl". 
ISO400 / f4.0 / 1/20
Lastly, I have "Deluxe: How Luxury Lost Its Luster" by Dana Thomas. A really interesting read for those interested in retailing or luxury goods!



No comments:

Post a Comment