Monday, February 17, 2014

Dramatic Winged Eyeliner

Make up is an essential part of many women's daily routine, and I can honestly say that I am slowly becoming one of those makeup craze females. I can gladly thank social media especially Tumblr as well as spending countless hours watching YouTube videos on make up tutorials. As an artist, I can really appreciate the way make up can "transform" a person's face. One of my favourite make up essentials would have to be my recent obsession with gel eyeliner. I use to be an avid pencil eyeliner user but it would never last as long as I would want it to especially in the winter time. Then gel eyeliner was introduced into my life and respectfully changed it. I like the fact that I have more control when applying and that I can pull of my favourite look which is the 'winged' look. Below are a couple pictures of a more dramatic winged eyeliner look that I don't have the guts (yet) to pull off but I adore. This look was successfully completed with my MAC Fluidline Gel Eyeliner and a Studio Small e.l.f Angled Brush


1/40, f 3.2, ISO 800

1/40, f 3.2, ISO 800

1/40, f 3.2, ISO 800

No comments:

Post a Comment