Friday, April 4, 2014

Accidental Hipster

When I met my current beau, Mathew, 5 years ago, I knew I would have my work cut out for me. He rocked those Bluenotes t-shirts with the lame sayings on them  ("this is what cool looks like" ring a bell?) and bootcut jeans. A fashion students nightmare. Slowly and surely however, I've worked my sneaky girlfriend magic and have managed to transform him from a 21 year old man child, into a 26 year old GQ fashion editor's dream, all while making him think it was his own idea - the perfect crime right?


ISO 200, f/5, 1/60 
I will say this however, it took a solid 2 and a half years to get him out of bootcut and into skinny/straight legs... Mission accomplished. 


ISO 200, f/4.2, 1/500 
The watch I bought him for our first christmas together got the ball rolling, and replaced the horrible heavy duty digital watch he had been wearing for a few years prior. 

ISO 200, f/5.6, 1/125

ISO 200, f/5, 1/160

ISO 100, f.3/5, 1/200
 
Mark my words though, I will have him in Rayban's by the end of the summer. 



1 comment:

  1. Hmmm... some step by step directions of how you conducted this transformation might be in order here... ;) Great job.

    ReplyDelete