Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Statement Necklaces

Statement Necklaces

While going through my jewelry box I realized 90% of the jewelry I own was not purchased by me. My parents travel a lot and for some reason they always buy me jewelry as souvenirs (not that I am complaining, of course). As a result, I have a wide variety of jewelry styles from all over the world, specifically necklaces. Unlike other accessories, such as rings and earrings, statement necklaces can change the whole look of your outfit and transform it from formal to casual. Here are some  necklaces from my collection and how I use them in my outfit. 

f 5.3, 1/100, ISO 800
I use bold necklaces when I dress very casual, in order, to make my outfit more interesting.

f 5.0,  1/80, ISO 800
This crystal necklace is still bold, but is smaller and more delicate. It tends to give my outfits a more sophisticated, yet casual look. 

f 5.0, 1/80, ISO 800
I only tend to wear this style of necklaces when I wear shirts that are tight around my neck, they are simple and the right size, they complete my whole outfit.

f 5.3, 1/80, ISO 800
Every woman needs to have a pearl necklace, they are always the right accessory to make your outfit more sophisticated and elegant.


f 5.0, 1/80, ISO 800
A simple, small necklace is always enough to make an statement, they are very versatile.





No comments:

Post a Comment