Thursday, April 3, 2014

Staring window stores in Paris..

I feel like one of the luckiest people on earth having the oppurtunities to go to so many different countries. However, I have only been to their airports, so I am not that lucky. Travelling back and forth from Greece to Canada I have to stop to many countries for connecting flights. Although I do not actually see the country, an airport can tell a lot about it. This past February I had to wait for 5 hours in Paris, France. Someone would think that that would be so boring and it actually can be at some airports, but in Paris it was beautiful!! They had so many stores (very expensive ones, did not even bother going in since i was in sweatpants,  a T-shirt and no make up....SCARY!), so I just stared at their windows with their beautiful garments. They also had so many shops with sweets such as macaroons, but they were 40euro each box of macaroon so I just stared the window shops again, hoping one of the French girls that worked there would feel sorry for me and give me a free macaroon...but I guess French people don't like giving things for free!! Window staring in an airport in Paris, what an amazing experience!!

Water inside of a glass. 
1.125 F5.6 ISO 400

Ladurée, best macaroons in the world.

1/125 F4.5 ISO 800

1/125 F4.5 ISO 800

  More French chocolate, Fauchon.
1/125 F5.0 ISO 400

 And more chocolate..
1/125 F4.5 ISO 400

1 comment:

  1. Great shots, but these aren't fashion-related in any way... Please make a new post.

    ReplyDelete