Tuesday, April 22, 2014

K R I S H N I E L

Here are a few images from a shoot I did last week. Some are behind-the-scenes, some from the actual shoot.  These are a couple of my favourite looks:



ISO 400  |  f/5.6  |  1/40
For this shot,  I styled this jacket with a striped shift dress, which added to the vertical movement of the outfit. 
ISO 640  |  f/7.1  |  1/40
I styled the pant-suit with the skirt to give a Man-Repeller feel to it, adding the suit jacket with choker to add to this sophisticated edge. 

ISO 400  |  f/5.6  |  1/40

Here, I decided to style this squared-shoulder jacket as a dress, rather than an addition to an already styled look. I wanted it to stand out, rather than be an after-thought. 



All clothes made by Kristian Nielson 
Special thanks to Sarah Abdelhahim for makeup
Modeled by Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment