Monday, April 7, 2014

Four Eyes

Eye-wear has been quite a prominent trend in the last few years, especially when playing on the geek-chic look. That being said, most of the people I know who have less than perfect vision and require some kind of optical assistance often opt for contact lenses and their spectacles are labeled as "back-ups". 
I asked each of my roommates to toss their contacts aside and put on their glasses that I rarely see them wear outside the apartment. I wanted to capture their individuality and beauty, while focusing on the eyewear, to prove that this trend isn't just for famous bloggers. Each of their glasses are different, and represent their style. 

f. 4 s. 1/50 ISO 400 
f. 4 s. 1/50 ISO 400 

f. 4 s. 1/50 ISO 400 

I say these specs should come out of their cases more often.

1 comment: