Wednesday, April 2, 2014

MCFW14: Malorie Urbanovitch

This was the first fashion show I have ever been to, so I thought it would be appropriate to post a picture and make a post about it.

This was Malorie Urbanovitch's F/W 2014 collection, part of the Mercedes Benz start up show. To capture these images so that the photo isn't blurry, I had to increase the shutter speed greatly. Allowing for their motion to be captured. Since the lighting was quite bright as well, I had to increase the fstop number to make it a bit darker.

The Show featured casual knits as well as structured skirts and dresses which created a nice juxtaposition. As well as with the dark colours mixed with lighter pastel like colours. Here are a few of my favourite looks:

All Photos: Shutter Speed 1/800, ISO: 3200, Fstop: 1/40




No comments:

Post a Comment