Saturday, April 5, 2014

Mass Exodus 2014: Behind The Scenes

I was privileged to get the position of the Media Content & Development intern for Mass Exodus 2014. Over the span of the whole semester, I was assisting the MCD team with the website component, media and creation. 

After months of planning and organizing, Mass Exodus 2014 all came together on April 3. Starting bright and early at 5:15am, here are some moments that I captured throughout a very busy but exciting day. 


ISO: 200 F:3.5  1/25SEC
About an hour before the 12pm show, I was able to take some pictures of the runway and set-up. I decided to play with some cool perspectives capturing the still venue before it was going to be packed with a sold out crowd!
ISO: 200 F:3.5  1/4SEC

After setting up our studio backstage, I was assisting the Mass Exodus photographer Georgia Esporlas. Our team had about 1min to shoot each of the 50 designer collections….. Things got pretty busy but I managed to capture some of my own shots during the fast process!


ISO: 200 F:3.5  1/25SEC

The photo above features the graduating class of 2014, congrats on all your hard work designers! 

ISO: 200 F:3.5  1/30SEC

Time flew by and it was down to the last few designers. This photo was completely random but I'm in love with it! On one side you have the models in their natural and casual state post runway walk, on the other you have two models still in fierce focus! 


ISO: 200 F:4.0  1/30SEC

This collection really caught my eye because the designer placed her models exactly how she wanted them to be and I'm in love with the fun spin she took on sportswear! 

Although it was a really busy and long day, I had so much fun being a part of the production team. Mass Exodus 2014 was a success and I congratulate everyone who was a part of the worlds largest student run fashion production!




No comments:

Post a Comment