Sunday, April 13, 2014

Mass Exodus 2014

With last year's show being my first time attending Mass Exodus, my expectations for this year's production were set quite high, as 2013 left me an emotional puddle of a hopeful first-year, blown away by what Ryerson students were capable of (yes, I cried). It's difficult to compare one year's show to another, as I can appreciate that each new group of students brings something different and unexpected to the table, with varying goals, inspirations, and external influences-- all offering valuable ideas for those of us who have already started brainstorming ideas for next year. 

Overall, I felt that the collections selected for the evening show were well-curated in communicating Ryerson's value on craftsmanship and diversity. Here are a few shots of my favourite looks!






All photos shot at ISO 100, f2.4, 1/120

No comments:

Post a Comment