Thursday, April 10, 2014

Summer Time Decisions | Sunglasses

Its almost that time of years again! The bite of the cold winter air fades and the temperature begins to rise. Summer is on the way!

I'm not sure about you, but for me, that first mild day with a clear blue sky makes me feel obligated to pull out the shades. Only, which ones will I wear first... Or, maybe I should just go shopping and get a brand new pair to mark the beginning of the 2014 good weather in style...?

... Well that choice wasn't too difficult for me, I went shopping of course! Duh.
And this is where the real decisions began. Should I go for a sophisticated choice? Nah, why not a real fun and quirky choice? or wait, maybe I should just go totally chic and edgy? Hmmm. The decisions I was burdened with.

Why not just go for all of them! You never know when you may need a specific pair right... Best to be prepared, just in case.

Here are my top picks for this summer's sunglasses, that will hopefully give you some ideas for your next shopping trip.


ISO 400  |  F 4.5  |  S 1/20

Simple, yet sophisticated. Where can you go wrong at only 5 Euros from Primark (Ireland). Wearable with any style of outfit, with a little touch of cat eye to give it some added sass.

ISO 400  |  F 4.5  |  S 1/20

Why not kick up the fun element and go for a pair of heart shaped sunglasses from Urban Outfitters for only $16. You know what they say, 'Its only with the heart that one can see rightly'... Now you can really put that one to the test! 

ISO 400  |  F 4.5  |  S 1/20

Last but not least, these are totally chic paired with any basic outfit. You know one of those days when its easiest to throw on that all-black, or all-white outfit? These are the answer to livening up any of those days, from Topshop for $18. 



No comments:

Post a Comment