Monday, March 17, 2014

(Almost) Spring Dressing

Ah, spring is in the air! Unfortunately, the air is still the wet kind of cold that penetrates you to the bone–even at a hopeful 2 degrees Celsius–so perhaps it’s a little to soon to whip out those Daisy Dukes. Of course, I’m strictly addressing my fellow Canadians here, because what other nation is craze-Eh (ha) enough to declare 5 degrees the minimum temperature required for shorts-weather? 

Here I've begun introducing a touch of spring into an otherwise wintry ensemble via cropped pants, nude sandals and bright orange lipstick. Who else is excited for spring to hit Toronto? I'm definitely looking forward to trading in my wool coat for a classic trench and my turtleneck sweater for a lighter knit top once the temperature rises!

f 2.0, 1/1250, ISO 100
Wearing a thrifted wool coat, Babaton sweater and pants, Nine West sandals and vintage belt.
f 2.0, 1/500, ISO 100
f 2.0, 1/500, ISO 100

No comments:

Post a Comment