Monday, March 31, 2014

Fresh Faced

When grocery shopping a couple weeks ago I was walking through the produce section admiring the many bright colours. Fruit makes me think of the tropics and ultimately spring. With this in my mind I couldn't help but want to incorporate some of these juicy colours into a fashion shoot. And that, my friends is how this shoot was born. Incorporating makeup and fruit, I wanted to showcase the ways you can add those vivid colours into your looks without feeling like your dressing up for a costume party. Whether its orange or red lips, green nails or any other colour, adding the colours to our makeup palette will bring it from drab to fresh. 




ISO 400. Shutter speed: 1/8. f-stop: 5.0

ISO 400. Shutter speed: 1/5. f-stop: 5.0 
ISO 400. Shutter speed: 1/5. f-stop: 5.0

No comments:

Post a Comment