Sunday, March 30, 2014

Time to Work it Out


It is that time again ladies and gentlemen...It is time to get fit for bikini season, well at least for me it is. I want to shed some of those "winter warmth" pounds I have accumulated over this disastrously, long, bone cold winter. This summer is pretty eventful for me, I am in a wedding party, going to Greece and hopefully, visiting sunny Florida. Thus, the aspiration to look my best. So, I dug out the box and got all my gym essentials that I need to start working out again.

ISO 400, f5.0, 1/25

I have my brand new sports bra that is from Under Armour, which provides great support and it is extremely comfortable. In addition, you can wear it by itself, if it becomes too hot with a shirt, or just to show off your abs of steel.
ISO 400, f5.0, 1/25

Then, I have my FILA shirt, which has a black triangle design on it, making my waist look smaller than it actually is and that is always a plus. It also contains a moisture-wicking performance fabric which keeps me cool. 

ISO 400, f5.0, 1/25
Lastly, the necessity when going to the gym, is Nike running shoes. These runners are comfortable, and light. In addition, I love the pop of colour.
ISO 400, f5.0, 1/25

Happy Exercising!!

No comments:

Post a Comment