Sunday, March 23, 2014

Behind the Scenes

Since high school, a few of my friends and I have been doing photoshoots together. My friend Danielle would take the photos, I would help with the clothing, and another friend would help with makeup, and anything else that needed to be created for the shoot. This continued after high school, when Danielle pursued a degree in the photography program. Last weekend, she asked me to once again, help her with styling the shoot. I decided to take a few "behind the scenes" photos at the shoot, which we actually did in Kerr Hall (it is great for something- natural lighting). Below you can see our extremely professional garment rack and some shots of the clothing used. 
1/60 4.5 ISO400

1/40 4.0 ISO400

1/25 4.0 ISO400

1/100 4.0 ISO400

Megan Harper 

No comments:

Post a Comment