Friday, March 14, 2014

My Gym Bag Essentials | Style x Practical

S 1/15  |  F 4.0  |  ISO 100

Since both fashion and the gym are a big part in my life, I decided to share my current essentials in my gym bag this week! I try to balance a fit and healthy lifestyle with my hectic school and work schedule, which can be challenging at times, but never the less, I still manage it. I usually aim for 5 gym sessions a week, which means Im using my gym gear most days. Sooo... why not be stylish while i'm at it!






S 1/15  |  F 3.5  |  ISO 100

These are my latest addition to the runner collection! 'Nike Air Max Theas' in black and white. I love the foam sole, leaving them light for doing cardio while also having a bit of height in the heel for doing weights. Super comfortable and go with everything!


S 1/13  |  F3.5  |  ISO 100

This sports bra is from the Victoria Secret active wear collection, VSX called 'The Player'. The mesh racer back is super cute under tank tops, without being too much. Although, maybe not the best choice of undergarment for a cardio workout!! 
 


S 1/13  |  F 3.5  |  ISO 100

This is my gym bag itself, bought in Primark (in Ireland) for only 15 euros!! Pretty good bargain in my opinion considering its just used for every day wear and tear. I love the cross-body strap that comes with it, and also the fact that its black - this eliminates the chance of it looking grubby after a few uses!


S 1/30  |  F 4.0  |  ISO 100

Finally, can't leave for the gym without some form of hydration. This is just a regular, reusable plastic bottle I got from Loblaws for only 3 dollars (cheap and eco friendly! I know right!!). I like the clear bottle so I can see when i'm about to drink a mouthful of lemon seeds! 


1 comment: