Monday, March 24, 2014

Preppy Boys

ISO:800, Fstop:5.3, Shutter:1/20
The fun part about working at Lacoste is the bright colours! Believe me, brighter colours impact our daily mood. The sad part was that for the past three years that I have worked at Lacoste - I was never able to capture the brightness of the store. Thanks to our Fashion Photography [seriously, all my previous photos of Lacoste were dull] I was finally able to capture some bright photos of a bright store. 
ISO:800, Fstop:5, Shutter:1/20
This is Shawn, he is wearing 100% cotton varsity style cardigan and 100% polo.
ISO:800, Fstop:5, Shutter:1/20
Before Lacoste used the crocodile as their logo, they used an airplane.

ISO:800, Fstop:5, Shutter:1/20
This is Jimmy! He is also wear 100% cotton blazer and knitted polo.

ISO:800, Fstop:5, Shutter:1/20
This is the first time Lacoste has designed a knitted polo. Wish they designed one for women [sigh]



1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad I could help. :)

    P.S. Let me know if they do a knitted polo for ladies. Want.

    ReplyDelete