Sunday, March 2, 2014

Details: Bright Red, Yellow Mellow

I've always been a fan of great details and colors in clothing. Bright colors attracts you to the outfit and eventually the person. I especially love seeing colors during times like this when Canada refuses to give us Spring or at least decent weather and instead is offering us extremely bipolar gloomy weather. My mom is my fashion inspiration during times like this because she never fails to provide colour in her outfits.

After my parents came back from their 2 month trip to Africa, they came back with a bunch of pattern filled colorful outfits. Some of these outfits can be worn casually at home while others, like the one below, are worn for celebrations and special occasions. I love it whenever my mom puts one of these outfits on because it has great details, color and I just love the patterns and prints they use (I'm also a pattern/print junkie, I blame my roots).

I managed to get a couple of quick pics of an outfit my mom recently wore. Being a bit camera shy, I focused on the details and why it was the perfect thing to brighten my day and forgetting that there's a pile of snow outside (still). I also love the pairing of the jewellery and hair accessory that gave the outfit a fresh look.

1/4, f.4, ISO 800

1/4, f.4, ISO 800

1/4, f.4, ISO 800

No comments:

Post a Comment