Monday, March 24, 2014

Last day of World Mastercard Toronto Fashion Week


And so Toronto Fashion Week came to an end on Friday. This years collections were a combination of originality and functionality. On Friday night I was able to attend Stephan Caras 2014 F/W collection and get lucky enough to obtain a good seat near the runway. I loved the show and the designs were beautiful. I left the show wanting to buy each one of the designs, but let’s get real, as a university student I can't obviously afford them, so I guess I’ll just have to dream about them.

ISO 500, 1/160, f 5.3
I was very happy to see a variety of diversity through out the show. Such as this beautiful model, owning the runway.

One of my favourite parts of the show was looking at the beautiful gowns Stephan Caras created. So I will be showing you my 3 of favourite designs.'

ISO 500, 1/160, f 5.3
I absolutely loved the color choice for these years collection. The pop of color in his designs made the designs even more attractive. This gown is just perfection.

ISO 500, 1/250, f 5.3
With just enough peeking through the sheer fabric, this dress is the definition of sexy.

ISO 500, 1/250, f 5.3
Finally, this gown was the cherry on top. The metallic skirt made his collection unique and a total success.

Until next season Toronto Fashion Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment