Monday, March 24, 2014

WMCFW: Brit Wacher

This past Friday, a few friends and I headed to David Pecaut Square to support Montreal-based designer, Brit Wacher, who was showing for the first time in Toronto. Despite the show being mid-afternoon, and the first of seven designers to close the last day of fashion week, the venue quickly filled with spectators eager to witness her debut. Although I was more than happy that Brit was able to attract a full house, I ended up having to squeeze myself into the show's standing section and maneuver my camera around various decorative plants and overly-teased hairdos. Despite the visual obstacles, I was able to capture a few of my favourites from the collection, all of which showcase Brit's minimalist approach and sharp detail. 

ISO 100, f/2.4, 1/120, CWB

ISO 100, f/2.4, 1/120, CWB

ISO 100, f/2.4, 1/120, CWB


ISO 100, f/2.4, 1/120, CWB

No comments:

Post a Comment