Monday, March 31, 2014

From LaSalle to LaRunway

Went to Toronto's 2014 MasterCard Fashion Week 
a couple weeks ago to support 
Aime by designer Monica Mei again, 
except this time after her showcase
 I was able to see a different world of fashion, 
the Runway.

1/1250 | f/2.0 | ISO 1600

This runway showcased Claudette Floyd's pieces.
She studied at LaSalle College based in Montreal, 
hence the lovely punned title (hey, at least I tried!).
Here are a couple of my favourite pieces from her show.

1/1250 | f/2.0 | ISO 400

Love the sheer fabric flowing behind this model as she does her catwalk.

1/1250 | f/2.0 | ISO 400

This piece is lovely as well, the top had an interesting pattern cut, so I took many shots until I found one that displayed the pattern best. The rest of the day was quiet for myself and my last thoughts that day were,
"Toronto city is so pretty."

P.S. You can also take a look at Claudette Floyd's other garments at this link here: 
CLAUDETTE by Claudette Floyd


No comments:

Post a Comment