Monday, March 24, 2014

Create an Ombre Lip in Just 4 Steps

I love ombre lips so much, maybe because I'm addicted to Korean dramas recently! So I tried to figure out how to create an ombre lip in one minute since I'm always in a rush every morning. Here is a simple and easy four steps tutorial.

You can use a lip balm first to make sure your lips is not too dry before we begin.
OK! Let’s start!


Step one, use a lip concealer to cover the natural colour of your lips.
F 6.3   SS 1/200  ISO 100

Step two, pick a colour you like but try to avoid a tone that is too light then apply the lipstick on your lips, but only on the central part! Then, use your finger to spread the colour out.
F 6.3   SS 1/200  ISO100

Step three, apply the lipstick once more only at the central part.
F 6.3   SS 1/200  ISO100


Last step(Optional), put on a colourless lip gloss.
F 6.3   SS 1/200  ISO100

Done!!!
F 6.3   SS 1/200  ISO100

It's not that hard, isn't it? Try it, I'm sure you would love it! You can surely do better than me! If you have sexy lips (I’m really jealous of you!!!!! ), I think that the Ombre lip will look really great on you! ^^



By Yao Shanshan

1 comment:

  1. This one has fewer typos/errors then your last; can you please e-mail me about your blog posts so we can come to some sort of arrangement about these? :)

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete