Saturday, March 22, 2014

The Perks of the Program | WMCFW

We all know that one of the best perks of being a fashion student at The School of Fashion is the free invites to Toronto's Fashion Week.  In October I attended my very first fashion week show, Stephan Caras' S/S 2014 and last night I was trilled to be able to view his F/W collection on the runway!  This was the first time I photographed a runway show with my Canon Rebel T3i so capturing a good shot of a moving model in a dark room was a challenge!

 ISO: 800    1/50    f. 5.6

His fall collection was just as beautiful as his spring collection, but with bolder and darker colours.

ISO: 800    1/60    f. 5.6

 The main colours of the collection were this beautiful deep pink shown above and black.

ISO: 800    1/60    f. 5.6

This was my favourite piece of the show by far! This gown had a beautiful deep neckline, low back, and massive skirt made of back tulle with deep pink flower applied on top.

ISO: 800    1/60    f.5.6

The show ended, as always, with the design himself walking out with his finale dress and model.  What a great show!

No comments:

Post a Comment